How to create a Norman Rescue Disk
Description du problème
How can I create a Norman rescue CD from the ISO file
Solution du problème
Date de publication:: 2014.04.08 Date de mise à jour: 2014.04.08
- Download and install the free tool: Linux Live USB Creator
- Select your USB drive and the ISO image you downloaded.
- Uncheck all “Options” unless told to Format the drive
- Click the lightning icon to transfer the files and make the USB bootable
- Open a command prompt and switch to the USB drive (for example j: - if your USB stick is mounted in a different drive letter, replace j: with the drive letter of the USB stick)
- Type j: and press Enter
- Within command prompt, switch to the syslinux folder (cd syslinux)
- Enter “syslinux.exe –ma j:” (without ““) Note the letter j: represent the drive letter for the mounted USB stick. If your USB stick is mounted as a different drive letter, please use this.