Direct Quarantine is an Outlook add-on module for Norman Email Protection that provides end-user control of quarantined emails directly from Outlook.
If an end-user does not receive an expected email, the administrators are inevitably involved. More often than not, this results in time-consuming searches for the admin and a tedious wait for the end-user.
DirectQuarantine aims to end unproductive solutions by providing the end-user with the tools needed to easily manage quarantined messages themselves. End-users will have access to their email quarantine in real-time directly from Outlook, providing a seamless user experience while relieving IT administrators from tedious day-to-day quarantine management.
Relieves IT Administrators
IT administrators save time by putting the task of email quarantine management into the hands of end-users.
Integrates with Microsoft® Exchange
Direct Quarantine Server integrates easily with Exchange, and Direct Quarantine Clients are quickly and easily deployed through Active Directory Group Policy.
Live Quarantine View from Outlook
As an Outlook add-on module for Norman Email Protection, Direct Quarantine provides end-user control of quarantined emails directly from Outlook.
Ensures the Highest Level of Security
Works with Norman Email Protection to effectively counter security threats such as spam, viruses, fraud, phishing, botnets and other unauthorized communication.
- Relieves IT administrators
- Automates spam reporting and release process
- Microsoft® Exchange and ActiveDirectory integration
- Live quarantine view directly from Outlook
- Ensures the highest level of security
- Offloads day-to-day quarantine management to end-users
- Save time with automated end-user spam reporting and release of false positives
- Quick and easy installation & deployment
- Readily integrated within existing infrastructure
- Peace of mind knowing your network is protected. All threats remain safely on the Norman Email Protection server and are not downloaded to Outlook
- Live quarantine view
- Full body view of message in text or HTML, including a list of attachments
- Search for messages by the sender’s name or email address, or the subject
- Sort messages by clicking on a column name, e.g., From, Subject, Received or Type
- Quickly and easily report or release spam
- Whitelist & Blacklist handling
- Delete messages or completely empty the quarantine folder
- No more waiting for nightly quarantine reports, logging in to a web portal, or depending upon IT to check for and release blocked emails
Direct Quarantine Server Requirements
- Norman Email Protection 5.1 or higher
- Works with Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Windows 2003/2003 R2, Windows 2008/2008R2 and Small Business Server 2003, 2008 and 2011
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008/2008R2 or SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
Direct Quarantine Client Requirements
- Windows® 32-bit and 64-bit (XP/Vista/7)
- .NET Framework 4.0 Extended
- Active Directory (GPO Deployment and Configuration)
- Microsoft® Outlook 2003, 2007 (SP2), and 2010 (32-bit/64-bit)
No support for Microsoft Small Business Server